2 + 1 Half
Want to live the Lake Life? Here is your chance to grab your piece of Clear Lake paradise. Impeccably maintained lakefront home with views from every room. The moment you walk through the door, you are greeted with large windows with panoramic views of Clear Lake and natural light. Open concept living and dining areas allow for an easy flowing entertainment space complete with a wood burning fireplace. Custom storage and cabinets, butcherblock counter tops, 2 separate beverage refrigerators o keep you and your company happy while you entertain on the deck. When it is time to wind down, make your way upstairs to the primary bedroom quarters complete with a cozy sitting area to take in the amazing views. This house truly has all of bells and whistles -- plenty of parking, level lot, close to Highway 20 for shopping, wineries, casino's, park and launch ramps within walking distance, Sutter Lakeside Hospital is a short 5 minute drive, easy low maintenance front yard plus a dog park across the street! Come take a look at this great house to see all it has to offer. You will be glad you did!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,838 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Upper Lake Union
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 3
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Entry Location
- ground level
- Dining Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Brick Walls,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Living Room Deck Attached,Partially Furnished,Paneling/Wainscoting,Recessed Lighting,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Front Yard,Lawn,Level.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Submit
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Christina Price, Price Real Estate
Agent License: 01951960 Office License: 01951960 Office Phone: 707-413-8108