Easy care home in downtown Lakeport, 1 block behind the courthouse. Original hardwood floors. Classic kitchen in excellent condition and propane stove. This home started out as a 1 bedroom, 1 bath home, and a garage conversion a few stairs down from living room added an extra bedroom and 3/4 bathroom (shower, but no bathtub). Newer style washer/dryer included. The living room opens to a back deck that has wisteria and lattice to provide summer shade. The back deck is ready for a hot tub with electrical and plumbing hookups below a hidden hatch in the deck. The backyard is fully enclosed for a dog or kids, and has plenty of room for a garden. The carport in the driveway offers protection from rain and sun. Walk to Library Park and downtown areas.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
832 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 2
- In Kitchen
- Portable Dishwasher,Propane Range,Refrigerator,Dryer,Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counters,Living Room Deck Attached,Unfurnished,All Bedrooms Down,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Asphalt,Carport,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street.
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Block,Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sloped Up.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Mary Benson, Realty 360 Wine Country
Agent License: 01234603 Office License: 01488129 Agent Phone: (707) 263-5729